We addressed the Amazon-Hachette situation again this week with a good old fashioned rant. We also talked about KDP Select Countdown Deals, building your mailing list with Noise Trade and creating an attractive book page with Bublish. Other topics included selling local, the new Ask the Author feature on Goodreads, whether or not indie publishing is a good business model and a study on authors making living on indie publishing.
What You'll Learn:
- How Bryan hit the top 25 in the Amazon Kindle store
- How to use a rolling KDP Select Countdown Deal
- What some authors are using to build their email lists
- How to create a book bubble and how it could help you
- The top Kindle ebook reading city in the U.S.
- Why Jim agrees with J.A. Konrath on the Amazon-Hachette matter
- What makes indie authorship a good business model
- How many authors are earning a living through Kindle
Direct download: SMBS_8.mp3
-- posted at: 12:32pm EST